What Makes You Thrum?
Are you a reader, a writer, a musician, a dancer, an artist? Or maybe you’re still discovering what your soul needs?
Take yourself seriously.
That doesn’t mean you can’t crack jokes, splash in puddles, or dress up for Halloween. To me, it means:
- Carve out quiet time so you can listen to your inner voice.
- Embrace mistakes.
- Avoid judging yourself or others.
- Find a kindred spirit.
- Give gifts.
- Share your passion and enthusiasm.
- Take creative risks.
- Be patient: anything worth doing takes effort and practice.
- Just sing.
- Just play.
- Remember to hum at the sun.
You can find help here.
Share your thrum.
Have my books inspired you to write your own story or song? Sharing your work can be scary…and thrilling. Live venues, such as school or community talent shows or open mics, are a great way to begin.